Saturday, November 26, 2005

A Letter To Elmer's

Dear Elmer's Glue,

I have a tip for you. You see, my two boys have had a cold for some time now, and I have discovered something that works even better than your product -- snot. Since my children have yet to master the art of blowing their noses, their snot ends up all over their faces (not to mention their sleeves), turning instantly into some sort of super adhesive. Today, I have removed from their faces the following: hair, dirt, boogers, lint, waffle, and some small brown object that I could not identify. They looked like walking mini-collages. If you would like me to send you some snot so that you can study the chemical composition of it and possibly use it to improve your product, please let me know. The boys produce about 10 gallons of the substance a day, so getting a sample to you should not be a problem.

Sincerely, Callie

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Sounds like you're having fun! Hopefully the kids aren't too sick and just have a cold.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Amy said...

No, not too sick. Just that lingering runny nose that seems to never go away. Thanks for the concern! This little cold is NOTHING compared to the poop puddle stomach virus of early November!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker